Store policy - E-mail: blindingbrightlights@gmail.com - Main Blog: BLINDING BRIGHT LIGHTS

Search

Loading...

Thursday, 12 July 2012

Store policy

First of all, welcome to Blinding Bright Shop!

I have a very simple outlook toward RETURNS: Since I provide the sizes and measurements of garments and accessories I do not accept the items back if they do not fit you. However, I will accept if you find something wrong with the garment that was not mentioned in the item's post. Such as, rips, stains, etc. Please take note that I have a description of each garment with current rips and stains and if you rip them just to get your money back it you will be rejected.

As for SHIPPING: The price of shipping will change with the price of your item: Items that cost between 0.1$CAD and 9.99$CAD will cost 1$CAD, between 10$CAD and 49.99$CAD it will cost 3.50$CAD. However, this may change in the future if I realize it costs more or less to ship.
As for the time, I will send you an e-mail with confirmation that I have received payment and that your item has been shipped with an approximate time.

All PAYMENTS are done through pay-pal unless otherwise stated in the item's post.

Please keep in mind that I am new at this and changes to the policy may be made. If you made a purchase and I change the policy after, only the only policy that will apply to your order is the one that was indicated when you placed your order.

If you have any further questions please, contact me at blindingbrightlights@gmail.com

Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment